It seems with the volume of people there are talking about health on all kinds of topics it’s hard to find good quality information on health.
There’s also a mass anchoring of information into the subconscious mind through TV programs and much of the internet.
It’s all very confusing, and it’s really edge to edge.
In the end you find yourself with all kinds of health problems including weight problems, lack of energy, digestive problems, that sort of thing. It’s a bit like water off the electromagnetic instruments, and we all know how dangerous that is.
But it gets us thinking…
“Hey, I’ve been thinking about this, it might be worth a look,” and so the sparks start flying and we end up with a product that maybe 8 out of 10 people will use that and who knows how many more will use an alternative.
In fact, it has been said that more and more people are turning to holistic health and as we’ll see it’s becoming more and more popular.
Here are 5 helpful online health tips to help you make a stand for better health.
1. Use Broad Natural Defenses—There’s a serious shortage of nutrition and other trace materials in the modern world. Our supplies are being depleted of minerals, and of course this affects our internal workings.
Therefore, all those supplements you buy, that say they’re from ” Mother Nature ” even if it’s a mineral supplement don’t mean much.at all.
In reality, Mother Nature provides everything you need to be healthy, but there are alternative to all these conventional supplies.
2. Eat a Healthy Diet—Maintain a healthy diet, and most importantly moderate exercise. Our modern diets are higher in calories and fat, and lower in vitamins and minerals.
Therefore, it’s not enough to just eat a few organic fruits and vegetables, and take a couple of supplements once or twice a day.
3. Supplement with Essential Fatty Acids and Omega 3 PFA—All those fancy supplements with chemicals, claiming to “up your metabolism” or whatever nonsense they may try, don’t work, and if they do work, don’t work long term.
They also can’t provide the effective anti-oxidants which are produced naturally by the bodies.
4. Quit Smoking— cigars, cigarettes, tobacco,acetyl, whatever you call it, is like poison to the system.
There’s a reason our elders quit. Smoking weakens the immune system.
5. Use Essential Oils—Take a daily bath with a blend of at least 25% rosemary, 25% cedarwood, 25% lavender oil and 25% clary sage— daily.
This will strengthen the immune system, reduce inflammation, give you anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.Rosemary and cedarwood are potent anti-oxidants and they also help stimulate your thyroid gland.Lavender is also a potent anti-oxidant with a calming effect.
6. Use Vitamin C— invest in a good multi vitamin nowadays. At least a multi tablet, not just a sprinkle of salt on your meal.
Of course there are other herbs that can help, but these are the most important .
7. Take Immune System Boosting Supplements—this is a multi faceted approach to a healthy body, where each aspect is integral to the others.
For example, Zicam is used to stimulate your immune system, and it’s great for warming and alleviating those sunburns. Immune system boosting supplements can help when you’re fighting a cold or flu.
8. Avoid Alcohol & Smoking—if you don’t quit these vices then you’ll be operating under incomplete information.
Because your body operates at a cellular level, there are many ways by which toxins and carcinogens can affect you.
Of course the easiest thing to do is “stop drinking” but really that is inadequate when it comes to the levels of toxins and carcinogens in your body.
So when you want to be healthy, you want to clean up these toxins that are stored in fat, or if you have toxic water in your system, you will find that your bodily functions will be greatly hindered.
Of course, your water will continue run through all of these as you drink throughout your entire body, but that’s only if you quit the habit.